Well, we have lots of events planned for next year, and a few more this year. I (Christopher) have been adding this calendar to previous posts, but tonight, I would like to feature our event schedule. Mind you, this is not a complete list, and those that don’t say “confirmed” are just that, but we will make every effort to attend the events listed. In addition, we are always looking for more events to attend, so we hope to be adding to this list.
Anyway, look below for our tentative 2011 to 2012 list of events for we authors of the Morrigan’s Brood Series:
- 2011 Salado Scottish Clan Gathering and Highland Games – Confirmed (Salado, Texas from November 11th – 13th, 2011)
- Magick Cauldron – Possible, following TRF (Houston, Texas… TBD 2011)
- 2012 ConJour – Confirmed (Clear Lake, Texas from January 27th – 29th, 2012)
- 2012 Houston St. Patrick’s Day Parade – Confirmed (Houston, Texas on February 11, 2012)
- 2012 North Texas Irish Festival – Possible (Dallas, Texas from March 2nd – 4th, 2012)
- 2012 AggieCon – Pending (College Station, Texas from March 23rd – 25th, 2012)
- 2012 San Antonio Highland Games – Possible (San Antonio, Texas from March 31st to April 1st, 2012)
- 2012 Houston Indy Book Fest – Possible (Houston, Texas on April 14th, 2012)
- 2012 Houston Highland Games and Celtic Festival – Possible (Houston, Texas from May TBD to TBD, 2012)
- 2012 Comicpalooza – Confirmed (Houston, Texas from May 25th – 27th, 2012
- 2012 ApolloCon – Pending (Houston, Texas from June 22nd – 24th, 2012)
- Other events TBA
See you there?
“Confirmed” means that we are registered for the event, “Pending” means that we are in contact with an event coordinator for an event we would like to attend and that registration is not yet open, and “Possible” means that we are considering an event and are perhaps in contact with the event coordinator, but registration is not yet open.
Free Giveaway on Goodreads still on
We are giving away, through Goodreads, book 3. The giveaway is open, so please feel free to click on the appropriate links below to enter. Good luck!